ON CHILDCARE PROVIDED AUSTRALIA
- If your location is turned on, our map will zoom into your area. Click the lock symbol on the lower right hand side and navigate to the location you’re looking for care. You can turn on your location in your device settings.
- Alternatively, you can use the search bar on the right hand side to search for a specific location, care type, or name of a childcare you’re looking for. Enter details and click SEARCH to see options.
- Click on an icon to see a quick view of the childcare service. Click on ‘show more’ to see a full page of all their information – which may include their opening hours, philosophy, events and special offers, staffing, photo galleries, vacancies, contact details and more!
WHAT TYPE OF CARE SUITS MY FAMILY?
is a child care option that runs through a qualified educators home, instead of a purpose build centre. It’s an intimate option – catering for only 4 children under 5 years old and usually has one consistent educator. Family Daycare hours can be flexible and can be an option for overnight and weekend care. Most Family Daycares are registered through a scheme. They are accredited through the Department of Education and are eligible for Government rebates. They usually run on an Hourly Rate. They are monitored heavily on safety and following policies and procedures. Family Daycares follow the Early Years Learning Framework and have available programs of your child’s day or week, learning and developmental summaries through the year and follow all Department requirements.
are a more personal option for childcare. They usually care for one family at a time, and will work with the amount of children you have. Nannies are generally flexible with hours and days and provide care to fit in with your lifestyle. They usually come to you and care for your children from your home, and will also often do school pick ups, outings and various directions you may require. Nannies usually end up like a part of your family and get to know your children well, they can offer learning opportunities similarly and there’s more room for one – on – one time. Pricing depends heavily on experience, children in the family, requirements, hours and location. Nannies can be eligible for Government Rebates if criteria is met.
Child Care Centres
are run in a purpose-built environment. They cater for larger groups of children, most often separated by age. Childcare Centres can either be large or small, the average Childcare Centre caters for approximately 100 children a day. Each room has a Lead Educator and an assistant – sometimes more if the ratio demands. There is a continuous flow of staff if one is absent for reliability. Most centres do not open from evening, overnight or on weekends. Centres/Daycares mostly charge a singular Day Rate. They follow the Early Years Learning Framework and are accredited through the Department of Education. They complete programs daily or weekly and offer learning and developmental summaries on your child. They are strictly monitored to follow safety and policies and procedures. They are eligible for Government rebates.
CHILDCARE CENTRES, FAMILY DAYCARE & NANNIES:
Childcare Provided aims to be the most comprehensive directory for parents and guardians searching for child care options. If you’re not here; they won’t see you – simple! We believe finding quality, local childcare options should be EASY and that’s where we fill the gap. Not only are we a directory, but we’re heavily optimised to be the highest result on Google, so if you’re registered to at minimum our free listing, you’re significantly more prominent and advertised than other options. We are in the industry – we know what you and parents need, and we’re here to solve that. By signing up, you’ll essentially receive a totally customizable web page and advertising. Each and every day, Childcare Provided grows, and we’d love you to be a part of that. Click the button below to learn more about our listings and how we can benefit you.+ ADD YOUR CHILDCARE TO OUR DIRECTORY HERE +
My Little Adventures Family Daycare Dawesville Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in Dawesville, W.A on Childcare Provided Australia.
Allendale Crescent, Dawesville
Cheryl’s Family Daycare Murray Bridge is 76 kilometres east-southeast of South Australias capital city, Adelaide. Find Them on Child Care Provided Australia.
36 Old Swanport Road, Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia
Level 9, 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne
46 Fifth St, Weston. NSW. 2326
Zig and Zag Long Day Care Centre Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in BOTANY New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia. Zig & Zag Long Day Care is a small family-owned child care centre in Botany which provides a fun, caring and homely environment for your little one.
8 Ramsgate Street BOTANY NSW
Paisley Park Early Learning Centre Bundaberg is one of your top options for Queensland Child Care services in BUNDABERG on Child Care Provided Australia.
- If we're serious about supporting working families, we need to fix this nowParenthood to many feels like a slow progression from unequal home duties to a "flexibility stigma" at work and seemingly endless school holidays without adequate annual leave to keep the kids occupied. It's not good for parents or the country, writes Leah Ruppanner.
- 'The dementia just seems to go': How mixing with children helps nursing home residentsA day care room set up in the dementia wing of a NSW nursing home is enriching the lives of residents and reinforcing research that children also benefit from intergenerational interaction.
- What happens when there are no childcare places in town?City-based families may be benefiting from a glut in the childcare sector, but the closure of just one centre in a regional area can bring a town to its knees.
- Sharron Walker
- Closed child care centre Active Achievers
- Toddler suffers horrific burns from metal plate in Ipswich parkSimone Pickering says her 18-month-old daughter suffered second-degree burns on a metal plate near a children's play area in a park at Ipswich, west of Brisbane. WARNING: Graphic images.
- Footage released of Canberra toddler on day she was murderedTwo-year-old Safa Annour is seen smiling and waving to a bus driver in footage recorded just hours before her death on April 30.
- Footage shows apparent toddler 'fight club' at US childcare centreA childcare centre in St Louis is under fire after a video surfaced showing preschoolers punching each other in what appeared to be a "fight club" organised by teachers.
- Woman attacks children at kindergarten with a knifeA woman has attacked at least 14 children with a knife at a kindergarten in China.
- Is there a bright side to the bugs brought home from childcare?Those new to the world of childcare might feel like their children are picking up every bug under the sun, but will it actually help them in the long run?