ON CHILDCARE PROVIDED AUSTRALIA
- If your location is turned on, our map will zoom into your area. Click the lock symbol on the lower right hand side and navigate to the location you’re looking for care. You can turn on your location in your device settings.
- Alternatively, you can use the search bar on the right hand side to search for a specific location, care type, or name of a childcare you’re looking for. Enter details and click SEARCH to see options.
- Click on an icon to see a quick view of the childcare service. Click on ‘show more’ to see a full page of all their information – which may include their opening hours, philosophy, events and special offers, staffing, photo galleries, vacancies, contact details and more!
WHAT TYPE OF CARE SUITS MY FAMILY?
is a child care option that runs through a qualified educators home, instead of a purpose build centre. It’s an intimate option – catering for only 4 children under 5 years old and usually has one consistent educator. Family Daycare hours can be flexible and can be an option for overnight and weekend care. Most Family Daycares are registered through a scheme. They are accredited through the Department of Education and are eligible for Government rebates. They usually run on an Hourly Rate. They are monitored heavily on safety and following policies and procedures. Family Daycares follow the Early Years Learning Framework and have available programs of your child’s day or week, learning and developmental summaries through the year and follow all Department requirements.
are a more personal option for childcare. They usually care for one family at a time, and will work with the amount of children you have. Nannies are generally flexible with hours and days and provide care to fit in with your lifestyle. They usually come to you and care for your children from your home, and will also often do school pick ups, outings and various directions you may require. Nannies usually end up like a part of your family and get to know your children well, they can offer learning opportunities similarly and there’s more room for one – on – one time. Pricing depends heavily on experience, children in the family, requirements, hours and location. Nannies can be eligible for Government Rebates if criteria is met.
Child Care Centres
are run in a purpose-built environment. They cater for larger groups of children, most often separated by age. Childcare Centres can either be large or small, the average Childcare Centre caters for approximately 100 children a day. Each room has a Lead Educator and an assistant – sometimes more if the ratio demands. There is a continuous flow of staff if one is absent for reliability. Most centres do not open from evening, overnight or on weekends. Centres/Daycares mostly charge a singular Day Rate. They follow the Early Years Learning Framework and are accredited through the Department of Education. They complete programs daily or weekly and offer learning and developmental summaries on your child. They are strictly monitored to follow safety and policies and procedures. They are eligible for Government rebates.
CHILDCARE CENTRES, FAMILY DAYCARE & NANNIES:
Childcare Provided aims to be the most comprehensive directory for parents and guardians searching for child care options. If you’re not here; they won’t see you – simple! We believe finding quality, local childcare options should be EASY and that’s where we fill the gap. Not only are we a directory, but we’re heavily optimised to be the highest result on Google, so if you’re registered to at minimum our free listing, you’re significantly more prominent and advertised than other options. We are in the industry – we know what you and parents need, and we’re here to solve that. By signing up, you’ll essentially receive a totally customizable web page and advertising. Each and every day, Childcare Provided grows, and we’d love you to be a part of that. Click the button below to learn more about our listings and how we can benefit you.+ ADD YOUR CHILDCARE TO OUR DIRECTORY HERE +
Level 9, 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne
My Little Adventures Family Daycare Dawesville Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in Dawesville, W.A on Childcare Provided Australia.
Allendale Crescent, Dawesville
46 Fifth St, Weston. NSW. 2326
Cheryl’s Family Daycare Murray Bridge is 76 kilometres east-southeast of South Australias capital city, Adelaide. Find Them on Child Care Provided Australia.
36 Old Swanport Road, Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia
Alexander Heights WA 6064
- 'System in crisis': Fourfold increase in stress leave for child protection workersThe Tasmanian figures are a reflection of a "system in crisis", and of pressure in the system generated by work overload and staff shortages, the union says.
- 'Keep going, they're drinking': Why Tennant Creek children can't go homeDespite increased Northern Territory and Federal Government investment in services for the Tennant Creek community following the rape of a two-year-old girl in February, night patrol staff say some young people still don't have safe places to sleep.
- New childcare rules brought more red tape for everyone, the opposite of what we needThe Coalition's new childcare rebate system was meant to be simpler, parents and service providers are quickly discovering it's exactly the opposite, writes Liam McNicholas.
- The future 'looks bleak' for child protection in South Australia, union saysA union representative has admitted that the future "looks bleak" for a child protection department office in one of South Australia's most disadvantaged regions.
- What you need to know about the changes to child care that start todayIf yours is one of the 50,000 families yet to update the necessary details to receive the childcare subsidy, you might want to give this a read.
- Baby survives nine hours buried in western Montana woodsMontana authorities say a 5-month-old infant survived about nine hours being buried under sticks and debris in the woods.
- Stories from graves uncovered in mining town brought to life after 150 yearsThe stories of the 16 people buried in Ravenswood's forgotten cemetery have come to life as researchers investigate their identities ahead of the reinterment of their bodies.
- Your child is a liar, but don't worry it's a good thingChildren lying is rarely cause for concern. In fact, it’s one of the first signs a young child has developed an awareness of others’ thoughts and feelings, write Penny Van Bergen and Carol Newall.
- The lasting legacy of a book: Why some stories are best told over generationsBy sharing their favourite childhood stories with their own children, parents can help boost their kids' engagement with the text — and support a lifelong love of reading.
- Boy in Taiwan saved after dangling from balcony by his headA four-year-old boy, who was left home alone by his parents, was rescued after a 30-minute ordeal of dangling through the security grille of a fifth-floor balcony in Taiwan’s Pingtung City.