THE EASIEST WAY TO FIND CARE!
- If your location is turned on, our map will zoom into your area. Click the lock symbol on the lower right hand side and navigate to the location you’re looking for care. You can turn on your location in your device settings.
- Alternatively, you can use the search bar on the right hand side to search for a specific location, care type, or name of a childcare you’re looking for. Enter details and click SEARCH to see options.
- Click on an icon to see a quick view of the childcare service. Click on ‘show more’ to see a full page of all their information – which may include their opening hours, philosophy, events and special offers, staffing, photo galleries, vacancies, contact details and more!
WHAT TYPE OF CARE SUITS MY FAMILY?
Family Daycare is a child care option that runs through a qualified educators home, instead of a purpose build centre. It’s an intimate option – catering for only 4 children under 5 years old and usually has one consistent educator. Family Daycare hours can be flexible and can be an option for overnight and weekend care. Most Family Daycares are registered through a scheme. They are accredited through the Department of Education and are eligible for Government rebates. They usually run on an Hourly Rate. They are monitored heavily on safety and following policies and procedures. Family Daycares follow the Early Years Learning Framework and have available programs of your child’s day or week, learning and developmental summaries through the year and follow all Department requirements.
Nannies are a more personal option for childcare. They usually care for one family at a time, and will work with the amount of children you have. Nannies are generally flexible with hours and days and provide care to fit in with your lifestyle. They usually come to you and care for your children from your home, and will also often do school pick ups, outings and various directions you may require. Nannies usually end up like a part of your family and get to know your children well, they can offer learning opportunities similarly and there’s more room for one – on – one time. Pricing depends heavily on experience, children in the family, requirements, hours and location. Nannies can be eligible for Government Rebates if criteria is met.
Child Care Centres are run in a purpose-built environment. They cater for larger groups of children, most often separated by age. Childcare Centres can either be large or small, the average centre caters for approximately 100 children a day. Each room has a Lead Educator and an assistant – sometimes more if the ratio demands. There is a continuous flow of staff if one is absent for reliability. Most centres do not open from evening, overnight or on weekends. Centres mostly charge a singular Day Rate. They follow the Early Years Learning Framework and are accredited through the Department of Education. They complete programs daily or weekly and offer learning and developmental summaries on your child. They are strictly monitored to follow safety and policies and procedures. They are eligible for Government rebates.
CHILDCARE OWNERS & EDUCATORS:
Childcare Provided aims to be the most comprehensive directory for parents and guardians searching for care options. If you’re not here; they won’t see you – simple! We believe finding quality, local childcare options should be EASY and that’s where we fill the gap. Not only are we a directory, but we’re heavily optimised to be the highest result on Google, so if you’re registered to at minimum our free listing, you’re significantly more prominent and advertised than other options. We are in the industry – we know what you and parents need, and we’re here to solve that. By signing up, you’ll essentially receive a totally customizable web page and advertising. Each and every day, Childcare Provided grows, and we’d love you to be a part of that. Click the button below to learn more about our listings and how we can benefit you.+ ADD YOUR CHILDCARE TO OUR DIRECTORY HERE +
Alexander Heights WA 6064
Zig and Zag Long Day Care Centre Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in BOTANY New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia. Zig & Zag Long Day Care is a small family-owned child care centre in Botany which provides a fun, caring and homely environment for your little one.
8 Ramsgate Street BOTANY NSW
Paisley Park Early Learning Centre Bundaberg is one of your top options for Queensland Child Care services in BUNDABERG on Child Care Provided Australia.
46 Fifth St, Weston. NSW. 2326
- 'Frustrated' childcare workers to walk off the job over low wagesThousands of early childhood educators are set to walk off the job in a bid to get the Federal Government to subsidise a pay rise, saying they earn just above the minimum wage on average and their demands for better income aren't being taken seriously.
- NT child services 'lacked coordination' in handling of alleged toddler rape caseAn internal review into the alleged rape of a toddler in Tennant Creek finds child protection services lacked oversight and coordination in its handling of the case, with police having made 16 notifications about the child's relatives to Territory Families.
- Six-year-old child with autism was smacked, had soap put in mouth as punishmentThree childcare workers are stripped of their accreditation, with one convicted of assault, after a six-year-old child with autism was smacked and had soap put in their mouth at a suburban childcare centre.
- Pauline Grewar
- Esperance senior citizen club
- Two-year-old boy critical after being hit by reversing car in drivewayA 22-year-old woman tests positive to drugs and is charged with dangerous driving after a two-year-old boy is hit by a car in the NSW Hunter region.
- Sydney's wealthiest suburbs have lower than average child vaccination rates, report showsThe NSW Health Minister says time-poor parents could be contributing to lower than average immunisation rates in a health district that takes in some of Sydney's most affluent suburbs, including Mosman, Manly, Killara and Palm Beach.
- How to create a radio station for young childrenThe team behind ABC KIDS listen consulted experts in early-childhood education to create a bespoke digital radio station for children aged 0-5.
- 'Beautiful, darling boy' chokes to death on bouncy ballThe death of a young Tasmanian boy who choked on a bouncy ball from a party favour ahead of his fourth birthday celebration prompts an outpouring of grief and a warning for parents.
- Man rescues toddler in Milan subway as train approachesA two-year-old boy was saved by a stranger after he fell onto the track as a train was approaching in an underground train station in Milan.