ON CHILDCARE PROVIDED AUSTRALIA
- If your location is turned on, our map will zoom into your area. Click the lock symbol on the lower right hand side and navigate to the location you’re looking for care. You can turn on your location in your device settings.
- Alternatively, you can use the search bar on the right hand side to search for a specific location, care type, or name of a childcare you’re looking for. Enter details and click SEARCH to see options.
- Click on an icon to see a quick view of the childcare service. Click on ‘show more’ to see a full page of all their information – which may include their opening hours, philosophy, events and special offers, staffing, photo galleries, vacancies, contact details and more!
WHAT TYPE OF CARE SUITS MY FAMILY?
is a child care option that runs through a qualified educators home, instead of a purpose build centre. It’s an intimate option – catering for only 4 children under 5 years old and usually has one consistent educator. Family Daycare hours can be flexible and can be an option for overnight and weekend care. Most Family Daycares are registered through a scheme. They are accredited through the Department of Education and are eligible for Government rebates. They usually run on an Hourly Rate. They are monitored heavily on safety and following policies and procedures. Family Daycares follow the Early Years Learning Framework and have available programs of your child’s day or week, learning and developmental summaries through the year and follow all Department requirements.
are a more personal option for childcare. They usually care for one family at a time, and will work with the amount of children you have. Nannies are generally flexible with hours and days and provide care to fit in with your lifestyle. They usually come to you and care for your children from your home, and will also often do school pick ups, outings and various directions you may require. Nannies usually end up like a part of your family and get to know your children well, they can offer learning opportunities similarly and there’s more room for one – on – one time. Pricing depends heavily on experience, children in the family, requirements, hours and location. Nannies can be eligible for Government Rebates if criteria is met.
Child Care Centres
are run in a purpose-built environment. They cater for larger groups of children, most often separated by age. Childcare Centres can either be large or small, the average Childcare Centre caters for approximately 100 children a day. Each room has a Lead Educator and an assistant – sometimes more if the ratio demands. There is a continuous flow of staff if one is absent for reliability. Most centres do not open from evening, overnight or on weekends. Centres/Daycares mostly charge a singular Day Rate. They follow the Early Years Learning Framework and are accredited through the Department of Education. They complete programs daily or weekly and offer learning and developmental summaries on your child. They are strictly monitored to follow safety and policies and procedures. They are eligible for Government rebates.
CHILDCARE CENTRES, FAMILY DAYCARE & NANNIES:
Childcare Provided aims to be the most comprehensive directory for parents and guardians searching for child care options. If you’re not here; they won’t see you – simple! We believe finding quality, local childcare options should be EASY and that’s where we fill the gap. Not only are we a directory, but we’re heavily optimised to be the highest result on Google, so if you’re registered to at minimum our free listing, you’re significantly more prominent and advertised than other options. We are in the industry – we know what you and parents need, and we’re here to solve that. By signing up, you’ll essentially receive a totally customizable web page and advertising. Each and every day, Childcare Provided grows, and we’d love you to be a part of that. Click the button below to learn more about our listings and how we can benefit you.+ ADD YOUR CHILDCARE TO OUR DIRECTORY HERE +
Alexander Heights WA 6064
46 Fifth St, Weston. NSW. 2326
My Little Adventures Family Daycare Dawesville Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in Dawesville, W.A on Childcare Provided Australia.
Allendale Crescent, Dawesville
Zig and Zag Long Day Care Centre Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in BOTANY New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia. Zig & Zag Long Day Care is a small family-owned child care centre in Botany which provides a fun, caring and homely environment for your little one.
8 Ramsgate Street BOTANY NSW
Level 9, 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne
Paisley Park Early Learning Centre Bundaberg is one of your top options for Queensland Child Care services in BUNDABERG on Child Care Provided Australia.
- Working mums failing 'activity test' could miss out on childcare paymentsThe Child Care Subsidy comes into force in under three weeks, but there are fears many working families could be left thousands of dollars out of pocket.
- Child Care Subsidy starts in three weeks — will you miss out?Around 350,000 families who are eligible to receive the new childcare payment may not get a cent because they are yet to fill in the necessary online forms.
- Toni McCaffery with new-born baby Dana who later died of whooping cough
- Kindergarten teacher acquitted of inappropriate touching in bathroomA jury finds a young Queensland kindergarten teacher not guilty of indecently touching a four-year-old boy's genitals while helping him change out of wet clothes.
- Kindergarten teacher accused of touching 4yo boy after 'wet play'A young kindergarten teacher goes on trial in the District Court in Cairns accused of touching a four-year-old boy inappropriately while he was helping him change out of wet clothes.
- How help is on the way for parents with fussy eatersA new program is recruiting mums and dads to teach others about childhood nutrition and tackle childhood obesity and involves letting kids have more control over how much they eat.
- Children's hospital puts wait times online to ease flood of phone callsFor the first time in Victoria, parents with sick children can find out the expected waiting time at the Royal Children's Hospital without making a call — and authorities hope it will prevent worried families from flooding the phone lines.
- 'Wussification of children': Kids party games where no-one losesParents allowing their children to play modified versions of party games such as Simon Says and musical statues where no-one loses aren't doing them any favours, a child expert warns.
- What parents should expect from early childhood educationChildren aged 3 to 5 don't need to do formal academic assignments in early childhood education to hit their milestones, writes Wendy Boyd.
- Children holding Bunya cones