ON CHILDCARE PROVIDED AUSTRALIA
- If your location is turned on, our map will zoom into your area. Click the lock symbol on the lower right hand side and navigate to the location you’re looking for care. You can turn on your location in your device settings.
- Alternatively, you can use the search bar on the right hand side to search for a specific location, care type, or name of a childcare you’re looking for. Enter details and click SEARCH to see options.
- Click on an icon to see a quick view of the childcare service. Click on ‘show more’ to see a full page of all their information – which may include their opening hours, philosophy, events and special offers, staffing, photo galleries, vacancies, contact details and more!
WHAT TYPE OF CARE SUITS MY FAMILY?
is a child care option that runs through a qualified educators home, instead of a purpose build centre. It’s an intimate option – catering for only 4 children under 5 years old and usually has one consistent educator. Family Daycare hours can be flexible and can be an option for overnight and weekend care. Most Family Daycares are registered through a scheme. They are accredited through the Department of Education and are eligible for Government rebates. They usually run on an Hourly Rate. They are monitored heavily on safety and following policies and procedures. Family Daycares follow the Early Years Learning Framework and have available programs of your child’s day or week, learning and developmental summaries through the year and follow all Department requirements.
are a more personal option for childcare. They usually care for one family at a time, and will work with the amount of children you have. Nannies are generally flexible with hours and days and provide care to fit in with your lifestyle. They usually come to you and care for your children from your home, and will also often do school pick ups, outings and various directions you may require. Nannies usually end up like a part of your family and get to know your children well, they can offer learning opportunities similarly and there’s more room for one – on – one time. Pricing depends heavily on experience, children in the family, requirements, hours and location. Nannies can be eligible for Government Rebates if criteria is met.
Child Care Centres
are run in a purpose-built environment. They cater for larger groups of children, most often separated by age. Childcare Centres can either be large or small, the average Childcare Centre caters for approximately 100 children a day. Each room has a Lead Educator and an assistant – sometimes more if the ratio demands. There is a continuous flow of staff if one is absent for reliability. Most centres do not open from evening, overnight or on weekends. Centres/Daycares mostly charge a singular Day Rate. They follow the Early Years Learning Framework and are accredited through the Department of Education. They complete programs daily or weekly and offer learning and developmental summaries on your child. They are strictly monitored to follow safety and policies and procedures. They are eligible for Government rebates.
CHILDCARE CENTRES, FAMILY DAYCARE & NANNIES:
Childcare Provided aims to be the most comprehensive directory for parents and guardians searching for child care options. If you’re not here; they won’t see you – simple! We believe finding quality, local childcare options should be EASY and that’s where we fill the gap. Not only are we a directory, but we’re heavily optimised to be the highest result on Google, so if you’re registered to at minimum our free listing, you’re significantly more prominent and advertised than other options. We are in the industry – we know what you and parents need, and we’re here to solve that. By signing up, you’ll essentially receive a totally customizable web page and advertising. Each and every day, Childcare Provided grows, and we’d love you to be a part of that. Click the button below to learn more about our listings and how we can benefit you.+ ADD YOUR CHILDCARE TO OUR DIRECTORY HERE +
Zig and Zag Long Day Care Centre Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in BOTANY New South Wales on Childcare Provided Australia. Zig & Zag Long Day Care is a small family-owned child care centre in Botany which provides a fun, caring and homely environment for your little one.
8 Ramsgate Street BOTANY NSW
Cheryl’s Family Daycare Murray Bridge is 76 kilometres east-southeast of South Australias capital city, Adelaide. Find Them on Child Care Provided Australia.
36 Old Swanport Road, Murray Bridge, South Australia, Australia
Level 9, 120 Spencer Street, Melbourne
Paisley Park Early Learning Centre Bundaberg is one of your top options for Queensland Child Care services in BUNDABERG on Child Care Provided Australia.
Alexander Heights WA 6064
My Little Adventures Family Daycare Dawesville Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in Dawesville, W.A on Childcare Provided Australia.
Allendale Crescent, Dawesville
- Dropping off kids early to attract a fee at Logan primary schoolParents who drop off their kids before 8:30am at Burrowes State School, south of Brisbane, will soon have to pay a daily fee for before-school care — whether they like it or not.
- Genevieve and Henry
- AFL boss asked for check on the visa status of Argentinian polo playerAFL chief executive Gillon McLachlan asked a senior staff member to contact then-prime-minister Tony Abbott's office to check on the visa status of an Argentinian polo player, an inquiry hears.
- Launceston respite care centre closes after NDIS made it unviable, director saysA Launceston mother of two special needs children is concerned to see a local respite care centre close after it became "unviable" — but the NDIA says the NDIS is not to blame.
- Refugees' childcare scam case could fuel African community's 'vilification': judgeA woman and her son, from South Sudan, are jailed for four years for rorting almost $1 million from the Australian Government in a childcare scam in Melbourne's western suburbs.
- Sunshine Coast mother Ashleigh Knox is heartbroken that her six-year-old has battled bullying.Sunshine Coast mother Ashleigh Knox is heartbroken that her six-year-old has battled bullying.
- Old fashioned toy shop closes its doors after 30 yearsHe's been a local fixture for long enough to bring joy to two generations of kids, but now Mal Geary is about to call it a day. As his toy story ends, he reflects on a changing industry and the changing tastes of children.
- Why do you have to tell kids the same thing over and over?Constantly running late? Can't get the kids to tidy up? Always telling them the same things over and over? Psychologists delve into three of the biggest issues parents have with their children's behaviour.
- Anti-vax welfare cut leads to increase in vaccinationsVaccination rates appear to have increased following the Federal Government's decision to reduce welfare payments for unvaccinated children.
- Children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder miss out on NDIS fundingThousands of children with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder miss out on NDIS funding because there are so few specialists who can diagnose and assess the impact of the condition.