THE EASIEST WAY TO FIND CARE!
- If your location is turned on, our map will zoom into your area. Click the lock symbol on the lower right hand side and navigate to the location you’re looking for care. You can turn on your location in your device settings.
- Alternatively, you can use the search bar on the right hand side to search for a specific location, care type, or name of a childcare you’re looking for. Enter details and click SEARCH to see options.
- Click on an icon to see a quick view of the childcare service. Click on ‘show more’ to see a full page of all their information – which may include their opening hours, philosophy, events and special offers, staffing, photo galleries, vacancies, contact details and more!
WHAT TYPE OF CARE SUITS MY FAMILY?
Family Daycare is a child care option that runs through a qualified educators home, instead of a purpose build centre. It’s an intimate option – catering for only 4 children under 5 years old and usually has one consistent educator. Family Daycare hours can be flexible and can be an option for overnight and weekend care. Most Family Daycares are registered through a scheme. They are accredited through the Department of Education and are eligible for Government rebates. They usually run on an Hourly Rate. They are monitored heavily on safety and following policies and procedures. Family Daycares follow the Early Years Learning Framework and have available programs of your child’s day or week, learning and developmental summaries through the year and follow all Department requirements.
Nannies are a more personal option for childcare. They usually care for one family at a time, and will work with the amount of children you have. Nannies are generally flexible with hours and days and provide care to fit in with your lifestyle. They usually come to you and care for your children from your home, and will also often do school pick ups, outings and various directions you may require. Nannies usually end up like a part of your family and get to know your children well, they can offer learning opportunities similarly and there’s more room for one – on – one time. Pricing depends heavily on experience, children in the family, requirements, hours and location. Nannies can be eligible for Government Rebates if criteria is met.
Child Care Centres are run in a purpose-built environment. They cater for larger groups of children, most often separated by age. Childcare Centres can either be large or small, the average centre caters for approximately 100 children a day. Each room has a Lead Educator and an assistant – sometimes more if the ratio demands. There is a continuous flow of staff if one is absent for reliability. Most centres do not open from evening, overnight or on weekends. Centres mostly charge a singular Day Rate. They follow the Early Years Learning Framework and are accredited through the Department of Education. They complete programs daily or weekly and offer learning and developmental summaries on your child. They are strictly monitored to follow safety and policies and procedures. They are eligible for Government rebates.
CHILDCARE OWNERS & EDUCATORS:
Childcare Provided aims to be the most comprehensive directory for parents and guardians searching for care options. If you’re not here; they won’t see you – simple! We believe finding quality, local childcare options should be EASY and that’s where we fill the gap. Not only are we a directory, but we’re heavily optimised to be the highest result on Google, so if you’re registered to at minimum our free listing, you’re significantly more prominent and advertised than other options. We are in the industry – we know what you and parents need, and we’re here to solve that. By signing up, you’ll essentially receive a totally customizable web page and advertising. Each and every day, Childcare Provided grows, and we’d love you to be a part of that. Click the button below to learn more about our listings and how we can benefit you.+ ADD YOUR CHILDCARE TO OUR DIRECTORY HERE +
46 Fifth St, Weston. NSW. 2326
Paisley Park Early Learning Centre Bundaberg is one of your top options for Queensland Child Care services in BUNDABERG on Child Care Provided Australia.
My Little Adventures Family Daycare Dawesville Is one of your top choices for Child Care near me in Dawesville, W.A on Childcare Provided Australia.
Allendale Crescent, Dawesville
Alexander Heights WA 6064
- Paul Mathews at Me and My Dad Playgroup
- Amy Smith child
- Indigenous childcare providers say low income, unemployed families to suffer under changesThe Federal Government's new childcare reforms could see parents who are not working offered reduced hours of subsidised childcare.
- Parents wrongly asked to explain why 10-year-olds need supervisionCentrelink apologises after parents transitioning to the Federal Government's new childcare package are wrongly asked why their 10-year-olds need supervision.
- Foster carer alleges child protection refused 4yo psychological careA former foster carer accuses the Northern Territory's child protection department of putting the cost of services above child welfare, and then bullying her when she complained.
- Children holding Bunya cones
- Caelan, Jacob and Chevy
- France just lowered its compulsory school age to 3French President Emmanuel Macron announces compulsory schooling in France will begin at age three, instead of six, as part of new reforms set to shake up the country's education system.
- Yucky ducks: Study reveals bath toys are a haven for bacteriaAs some parents have always suspected, the nasty black stuff that squirts out of your kid's cute yellow rubber ducks harbours infectious bacteria and fungus — including one that can cause legionnaire's disease.
- Childcare workers' strike won't win them a pay rise. Here's whyThe reason we underpay childcare workers — to the tune of half the average wage — is not because we don't know or think they need a pay rise, writes Lisa Bryant.